Welcome to Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to MetsParadise.com, the Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets. Like most online communities, you must register to post in our Mets Forum. Not to worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Join our community by signing in or creating an account. Registered users are able to:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
;lgm;

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

OK music freaks - Whatcha listening to?

• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#466 West Coast Mets Fan

West Coast Mets Fan

Armchair Mgr

• Members
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

Rick Wakeman tribute to Keith Emerson played beautifully

#467 West Coast Mets Fan

West Coast Mets Fan

Armchair Mgr

• Members
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

Another amazing video courtesy of YouTube:

#468 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 10,065 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

I did a Windows 10 update the other night. WMP seems is fine! By the way, I am 50% through your list. Bummed though, I can not find my CD "Band of Gypsies". Not sure what the heck happened to it.

After the update, WMP did not show anything in the library, nor did it allow me to add what was already out there.  I had it correctly directed to the location.  After a crapload of poking around on the internet, I found out how to delete the corrupted library data.  It took 4 hours to reload the library.  

Appreciate all the hard work on the burning very much.

I have Band of Gypsys on LP, but it will be quite a while before I get to digitizing my LP collection (about 2K of them).  Whenever I do get to it, I will get it to you.  You are welcome to any of those you want, but I doubt anyone else here listens to it.  The very large majority of it is 60's & 70's soul music, my first love (and still favorite).  Just don't know anyone else here that cares for it.  

#469 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 10,065 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted Today, 12:45 PM

Hey there guests... Wondering where all the cool kids are at? We have moved to Mets Global. Same pretty faces you are used to here, and more importantly, the same not-so-pretty faces too. 

http://www.metsglobal.org

#470 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 10,065 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted Today, 12:48 PM

Hey there guests... Wondering where all the cool kids are at? We have moved to Mets Global. Same pretty faces you are used to here, and more importantly, the same not-so-pretty faces too.

https://www.metsglobal.org/

#471 METS FANG

METS FANG

Major League Rookie

• Members
  • 3,305 posts

Posted Today, 01:24 PM

Watch out, you might get banned for spamming ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users