Welcome to Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to MetsParadise.com, the Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets. Like most online communities, you must register to post in our Mets Forum. Not to worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Join our community by signing in or creating an account. Registered users are able to:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
;lgm;

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 BennySammy

BennySammy

Draftee

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:03 PM

I am a member of Mets Refugees, and I wanted to try out another Mets forum....I probably won't post here much, but wanted to check things out...welcome me!

#2 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 9,769 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

I am a member of Mets Refugees, and I wanted to try out another Mets forum....I probably won't post here much, but wanted to check things out...welcome me!

Be happy to.  Welcome BennySammy.  Glad you are here.  But I do hope you choose to post. 

#3 BennySammy

BennySammy

Draftee

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

Thanks! Always happy to meet more fellow Mets fans

#4 Saxon

Saxon

All-Star

• Members
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:36 AM

Welcome Benny...

if you see any threads started by "steve", they would probably be quickly deposed to "Benny's Place" over at Refugees...

• BennySammy likes this

#5 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 9,769 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

I'm assuming that Benny's Place isn't a BBC production then.

#6 BennySammy

BennySammy

Draftee

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

Oh wow, you post here too? Are there any others besides you and Dru that post on both sites?
  • Saxon likes this

#7 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 9,769 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

I'm assuming you meant Saxon, as I only post here.  I did go over to the Refugees site.  Had to LOL over some of the stuff on your Mets Suck! thread.  You guys get pretty raw.

#8 abat

abat

An Englishman not in NY

• Members
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

I'm assuming that Benny's Place isn't a BBC production then.

Not just me that read the title as Benny Hill then? Welcome.

#9 BennySammy

BennySammy

Draftee

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:27 PM

Not just me that read the title as Benny Hill then? Welcome.

Benny's Place was created as a place on Mets Refugees where crappy threads can be thrown into for everyone to mock....they also allowed me to clandestinely edit every post in there to get the person mocked even more, haha...i was one of the original members of the board, but they didn't want to make me a mod or an admin, so they just gave me that place

i found this place because there's a poster Drucifer(who posts here too, i guess) who has a link to this board in his signature, so I wanted to check this place out...looking forward to speaking to people from here...is swearing not allowed here? because that would severely diminish my vernacular

#10 mjjm367

mjjm367

All-Star

• Members
  • 9,769 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

Benny's Place was created as a place on Mets Refugees where crappy threads can be thrown into for everyone to mock....they also allowed me to clandestinely edit every post in there to get the person mocked even more, haha...i was one of the original members of the board, but they didn't want to make me a mod or an admin, so they just gave me that place

i found this place because there's a poster Drucifer(who posts here too, i guess) who has a link to this board in his signature, so I wanted to check this place out...looking forward to speaking to people from here...is swearing not allowed here? because that would severely diminish my vernacular

No :fbomb: swearing allowed!!!! 

See what happens. 

However, creative sarcasm is highly appreciated.

#11 Saxon

Saxon

All-Star

• Members
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

Oh wow, you post here too? Are there any others besides you and Dru that post on both sites?

not sure...a bunch of us also used to post at the mets section of the Prosportsdaily forum...most of them got kicked out because apparently PSD didn't like people double dipping; I have a different name over there so nobody ever noticed...but then again, at both PSD and MR, I'm more of a "read more, post less" type of poster...

I've been at MR for several versions of the forum, I just don't post that much though...I was there back when there used to be some interesting NSFW types of pics in the General Discussion Forum

#12 Saxon

Saxon

All-Star

• Members
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:50 PM

did you ever see the thread over at MR titled something along the lines of "Dru shovels his driveway"? It's funny, but cruel...

swearing is allowed, the profanity filter is there but it doesn't take much to fool it...

:fbomb: fucked (see what I mean, it caught it the first time, but not when I used the same word in the past tence)

and if someone gets to be too much of a jerk, there is an "Ignore Poster" feature...

#13 sg3

sg3

Draftee

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

Glad to find this place

Is there a bcuster filter??

#14 METS FANG

METS FANG

Major League Rookie

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:36 AM

Not sure what abcuster is, but welcome aboard! LGM!

#15 sg3

sg3

Draftee

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

Not sure what abcuster is, but welcome aboard! LGM!

Be thankful he doesnt post here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users