Welcome to Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to MetsParadise.com, the Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets. Like most online communities, you must register to post in our Mets Forum. Not to worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Join our community by signing in or creating an account. Registered users are able to:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
;lgm;

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Chris Colabello Suspension

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 West Coast Mets Fan

West Coast Mets Fan

Armchair Mgr

• Members
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:15 AM

http://www.sportsnet...eeking-answers/

This is long but a good story. Interesting part was the he requested to get tested earlier during spring training. That seems to support his contention he did not take the drug intentionally.

#2 Canada Mets Fan

Canada Mets Fan

Mets AAA Ball Player

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

WCMF, I am really torn on this one. I saw his sit down interview earlier this week. I follow the Jays religiously as it's the team I have the most TV access to. My cable provider owns the team and the Rogers Centre so I have access to all 162 Jays' games. You could easily tell Colabello wasn't himself this year, sour look on his face and wasn't even near the ball in his ABs. Until last year he was a journeyman so he did have a LOT to gain by juicing, but he also had a LOT to lose because he was a fringe player.

I wonder if he'll ever get back in the league? Even in the Jays make the playoffs, he can't play. And a lot of teams now want to distance themselves from even the whiff of a tainted player.

#3 West Coast Mets Fan

West Coast Mets Fan

Armchair Mgr

• Members
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

WCMF, I am really torn on this one. I saw his sit down interview earlier this week. I follow the Jays religiously as it's the team I have the most TV access to. My cable provider owns the team and the Rogers Centre so I have access to all 162 Jays' games. You could easily tell Colabello wasn't himself this year, sour look on his face and wasn't even near the ball in his ABs. Until last year he was a journeyman so he did have a LOT to gain by juicing, but he also had a LOT to lose because he was a fringe player.

I wonder if he'll ever get back in the league? Even in the Jays make the playoffs, he can't play. And a lot of teams now want to distance themselves from even the whiff of a tainted player.

They say he was not himself possibly due to the impending suspension.

#4 Drucifer

Drucifer

Admin-Super Mod

• Owners
  • 29,283 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

With all the additives they put in foods today, I would suspect it like our paper money -- all of it will probably test positives for illegal substance,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users