Welcome to Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to MetsParadise.com, the Unofficial Message Board of the New York Mets. Like most online communities, you must register to post in our Mets Forum. Not to worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Join our community by signing in or creating an account. Registered users are able to:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
;lgm;

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tim Tebow - Will Start Mets Career with the Fireflies

#MetsFarm Tim Tebow

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 brian stark

brian stark

All-Star

• Members
  • 10,936 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Of course. Just because I can get to several Fireflies games a year (my work takes me down to Greenville SC several times during the summer, and I have to go through Columbia on the way), now I have to deal with this idiocy.

Gonna make the behind-home-plate tickets harder to get now, and that was half the fun.

Damn.

#32 yogib8

yogib8

Starter

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Since the first two games 0-8 with 4 Ks, Tebow has quieted some of the critics.  He has .333 on 4-12 and made several catches beyond routine. 

I don't expect to see Tim Tebow even on a bench at Citi Field at any time...that would be on the level of a Hollywood script.  But with his latest display against a mixed bag of competition, it will be interesting to see how he handles A ball. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

METS FANG